VO Group LLC ............ Fraud
They claim to help people who have gotten into trouble with time share debt. Mostly they are made up off past Wyndham resort sales people ...ergo the sleezy tactics. We delt with three different people all the way up to Steve Cox, head of Sales, who was very understanding about our frustration and would see to it that everything was taken care of. After that he never picked up on a call and never returned messages.
They took a great deal of money from us and did nothing as far as getting us out of the hole with Wyndham. The process was to take two to three months (this was 6 months ago).
My advice ...... NEVER get into timeshares to begin with, but never deal with VO Group. None of these people have a concience.f05280d review #242995
You may also like
- " From Kirschenbaum and Phillips and NEFCU. I spoke with Jacquline Ivans at the law firm Steven Rosenthal the attorney would not except a reasonable settlement on an over 5 year..."
- "Are you a victim of merchant lynx? Ever deal with a sales person out of the Lakeland office named Tina Boyd? Please send your complaint and contact info to email@example.com..."
- "I'm a former Primerica representative and I feel that it is necessary to clear my conscience and tell the world about the horrible experience I had in the company. ..."
- "Six months ago I banned an annoying little fella from my Cam4 broadcast room because he kept giving me orders and making rude demands. Unfortunately that minor rejection flicked a..."
- "I purchased a new entertainment center and got "used", paid for delivery and entertainment center was set up leaning, delivery guys said they would be back next day and of..."
- "I, Ron Pratt worked with the above customer while trying to come to an agreement on a vehicle. I tried several nice says to tell him that because of his..."
- "Letter sent to College works with NO response.Please find below comments on my experience with College Works. Nathen (project manager) explained the process to me, and as a business..."
- "Terrible place to purchase from. We bought a 60 inch plasma television ($1350) and on the receipt that we sign when we paid with our credit card they have a..."
- "We purchased a Kenmore Dishwasher (Model 665.13732K601) when we remodeled approximately 4 years ago. The dishwasher has done a good job cleaning, but after the first year the buttons..."