VO Group LLC ............ Fraud
They claim to help people who have gotten into trouble with time share debt. Mostly they are made up off past Wyndham resort sales people ...ergo the sleezy tactics. We delt with three different people all the way up to Steve Cox, head of Sales, who was very understanding about our frustration and would see to it that everything was taken care of. After that he never picked up on a call and never returned messages.
They took a great deal of money from us and did nothing as far as getting us out of the hole with Wyndham. The process was to take two to three months (this was 6 months ago).
My advice ...... NEVER get into timeshares to begin with, but never deal with VO Group. None of these people have a concience.
You May Also Like
- "I signed with them with promise to save money including the lease payment I am paying double what I was and the device I signed the lease for doesn't work..."
- "Do you have information about a Ocwen that you think has violated federal consumer financial laws? Are you a current or former employee of such a company, an industry insider..."
- "Last year I met a guy at a business mixer who chatted with me for a minute or two and then immediately asked me if i was looking for work..."
- "We have had a Petco Pals Reward card for nearly 6 months.We shop there frequently and spend A LOT of money. I have never been able to access my Pals Rewards...."
- "I got a call from a direct tv rep last week. I forgot to pay my bill the previous month, so they were calling to get the money I owed..."
- "Our family has replaced the lid on the whirlpool cabrio 4 times!!!!! The glass is too heavy for its plastic housing. It literally buckles under the weight of the..."
- "I visited Big lot a week before Christmas, saw a nostalgic stereo system for $85.00. Left it and came back, asked if there were anymore, i was told only the..."
- "I bought my couch which is the large curved shaped home theater style, looked great at first within 2 years the fabric which is like a replica leather material. ..."
- "Purchased a iTunes digital code from this online "business," and they kept sending me redeemed codes. I stated several times that I also tried the code on the Ultraviolet site..."