They claim to help people who have gotten into trouble with time share debt. Mostly they are made up off past Wyndham resort sales people ...ergo the sleezy tactics. We delt with three different people all the way up to Steve Cox, head of Sales, who was very understanding about our frustration and would see to it that everything was taken care of. After that he never picked up on a call and never returned messages.
They took a great deal of money from us and did nothing as far as getting us out of the hole with Wyndham. The process was to take two to three months (this was 6 months ago).
My advice ...... NEVER get into timeshares to begin with, but never deal with VO Group. None of these people have a concience.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Review category
- Financial Services
- Review rating
- 4 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "76 Cal. App. 4th 970, Appeal Decision on W.A. Rose V. Municipal Court (1959) 176 Cal.App. 2d 67 Plaintiff appeals the decision of the lower court to award Rosa Macias the sum..."
- "DO NOT BUY FROM HERE* CAUTION Read before buying from American federal auto CAUTION Beware of these so called business people. It's actually amazing they are still in business. Here are some..."
- "I went to ask for Devere Group to transfer my UK pension abroad from the UK. Well, last time I do that! They said sorry we can not help as..."
- "I went in on a routine oil change on August 3,2015 for my 2012 malibu .Days later I started smelling oil/gas through my vents while driving.several weeks went by the..."
- "I purchased luminess air last August. I paid the trial period. I assumed roughly around 150-200 for everything!!!! Noooooo! Here it is March of 2016, and I'm being charged till..."
- "I bought my couch which is the large curved shaped home theater style, looked great at first within 2 years the fabric which is like a replica leather material. ..."
- "My husband sent me an arrangement for our anniversary. The arrangement was ugly, small, and came in a tacky green and white coffee mug. I looked up what my husband..."
- "I had the utmost rudist ignorant employee in one of your establishments, I hope to God that I never get treated like the way she treated me ever again by..."
- "Dissatisfied, my wife and I saw an add for the new cheddar cheesy steakburger. Looked good so we went out to get some. It was uneddible, the cheese was hard..."